Carian Anda

Selamat Datang...

Dengan lafaz Bismillah saya mulakan bicara...
Doakan semoga dikurniakan ilham dan kemudahan...

Musim untuk mengumpul duit. Mari mula menabung.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ask for Allah Forgiveness....




A beautiful prayer to recite. Prayer that taught by our beloved Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah (peace be upon him).

The prayer that contains beautiful words. The words of a repenting person....


"The best way to ask forgiveness is for a slave to say, 'O Allah, You are my Lord. There is no god but You. You created me and I am Your slave. I comply with Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me. Only You can forgive sins'. Anyone who says this during the day having confidence in it and dies on that day before evening will be among the people of the Garden. Anyone who says it during the night having confidence in it and dies before morning will be among the people of the Garden."
(Al-Bukhari)




Let us start recite it. Today. Right here, right now....



Perkongsian darimu, bermakna buatku.
Terima kasih.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture